Request Funding (5,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Health Care Facilities Funding

Are you seeking funding for the following projects: Senior Housing, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Congregate Care, Rehab, Adult Day Care an…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Jan 30, 2014

does this exist???

Seeking funding - 65% of the ARV > no credit check, no money up front. Having a hard time finding this type of loan even though I was to…

Started by Chad L. Hillard II

13 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Mark Spencer

Cash Out Loans Available on Investment Properties 877-570-5594

Call Today if you have an investment unit which you want cash from  Arden 877-570-5594

Started by Arden Gist

0 Jan 30, 2014

Looking for a Lender for investment......

We are looking for a financial lender that will give an home equity line of credit.  House is free and clear, just looking to get financing…

Started by Robert Hunter

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

In need of $250,000 to buy and re-open a Campground/R.V. Park in the Ozark Mtns. of Missouri, 80% LTV

Eagles Park Campground and R.V. will be located in the Ozark Mountains in mid-Missouri and will be the place for a total relaxing weekend,…

Started by Nannetta Mick

0 Jan 29, 2014

Who's Lending Hard Money on Small Fix and Flip?

I have a number of small deals -- less than $100k from various direct clients. Looking for someone actively funding small fix and flips nat…

Started by Jake Moore

6 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Paul Hartz

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Jan 28, 2014

3B in Inventory

I currently have info about $3b of CA assets at 62-66 cents on the dollar. I am direct to the rep. This tape included SFR REOs, NPNs, PNS,…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Jan 28, 2014

Looking for RVS /Trailers park loan in west tx (crystel city)

Dear all Landers  on this site, we are looking or loan for Deer Fly RVS park . land:         8 acres developed: 4 acres Income:    $20k to…

Started by ASHOK DHARIA

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mzc Corazon

In search of $250,000 to buy and re-open a Campground/R.V. Park in mid-Missouri, 80% LTV

Eagles Park Campground and R.V. will be located in the Ozark Mountains in mid-Missouri and will be the place for a total relaxing weekend,…

Started by Nannetta Mick

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mzc Corazon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service