Request Funding (5,309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In need of $250,000 to buy and re-open a Campground/R.V. Park in the Ozark Mtns. of Missouri, 80% LTV

Eagles Park Campground and R.V. will be located in the Ozark Mountains in mid-Missouri and will be the place for a total relaxing weekend,…

Started by Nannetta Mick

0 Jan 29, 2014

Who's Lending Hard Money on Small Fix and Flip?

I have a number of small deals -- less than $100k from various direct clients. Looking for someone actively funding small fix and flips nat…

Started by Jake Moore

6 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Paul Hartz

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Jan 28, 2014

3B in Inventory

I currently have info about $3b of CA assets at 62-66 cents on the dollar. I am direct to the rep. This tape included SFR REOs, NPNs, PNS,…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Jan 28, 2014

Looking for RVS /Trailers park loan in west tx (crystel city)

Dear all Landers  on this site, we are looking or loan for Deer Fly RVS park . land:         8 acres developed: 4 acres Income:    $20k to…

Started by ASHOK DHARIA

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mzc Corazon

In search of $250,000 to buy and re-open a Campground/R.V. Park in mid-Missouri, 80% LTV

Eagles Park Campground and R.V. will be located in the Ozark Mountains in mid-Missouri and will be the place for a total relaxing weekend,…

Started by Nannetta Mick

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mzc Corazon

General Contractor/Home Inspector looking for equity partner

General contractor and licensed home inspector in the state of NH looking for lending options or equity partners to remodel residential pro…

Started by Matt Hutnick

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mzc Corazon

Wellness Resort Development Project in Sri Lanka

This new High End Boutique Eco Spa and Resort Destination is situated in the heart of the cultural triangle of Sri Lanka within close proxi…

Started by Marcus Sandberg

2 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mzc Corazon

In the Last 3 Weeks; Rodeo Capital has Closed the Following 5 Hard Money Transactions…

1. $3,190,000 Purchase Loan on a 423 Unit Apartment Community in Atlanta GA 2. $1,100,000 Refinance on a Single Family Residence Investme…

Started by Marc Rabkin

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mzc Corazon

New Website

Visit my new website at http://www.kristenforbes.com

Started by Kristen Forbes

1 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Admin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service