Request Funding (5,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Funding

Need funding to purchase land in NSW Australia. Send Details.

Started by Allen Fernandez

18 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for an Equity Partner

I've got a hospitality project I'm pursuing, and I need around 17M. We're a start-up but have plenty of experience pulling projects togethe…

Started by Robb Little

17 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Loan/equity needed or combination of both

Hello to everyone, I have a client that needs a loan of $ 150 Million. The project is based in Florida, the amount needed is $ 150 Million…

Started by Fabian Muca

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Short Term Bridge of $250K

Looking to bridge the gap before we close on an $80M revolving credit line later this week. Funds for discretionary use needed before the l…

Started by Dustin Hoban

7 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Investor wanted for flipping properties

I have a very good friend in Hawaii who is a contractor and wants to buy and flip home on the big island. wanted an investor to JV and put…

Started by John Murray

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding

Hi I'm a community real estate developer that buys houses for pennies on the dollar and we borrow money from private individuals to purchas…

Started by Doug Hall

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for Private Capital for Real Estate Development Company

CFRE Properties, LLC is a residential real estate developer based Maryland. We purchase distressed single family homes at low cost and reno…

Started by Sean Richway

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

2 loan requests

Hello....I am an experienced Realtor and investor and I run our construction company.  You can learn more about my experience and qualifica…

Started by Nancy Sewell

9 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Capital required for Australian Licenced credit provided

We are seeking access to capital of circa USD 500m initially, on fixed 5 year term. Business plan attached.   full treasury function to sup…

Started by Noel Ridler

4 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Request Funding

I am a REI investing in Florida looking for Loans to Finance Deals.........Francis Williams

Started by Francis Williams

14 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service