Request Funding (5,309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barbados Investment Opportunities

We are business facilitators in Barbados and CARICOM, seeking lenders or interested investors for renewable energy, commercial and other re…

Started by Regional Realty Services Inc.

0 Mar 11, 2014

Commercial Lender Needed - Australian Real Estate - Experienced Developer - Low LVR required - First Mortgage available

Happy New Year to all. I am looking for alternative funding source for my current 31 Lot residential development, and future developments.…

Started by DavidW

10 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by BENET FORD

Financing Needed

I have a scenario. I have had this loan for about 2 months now.  One of my high producing investors purchased a house last January with ha…

Started by Tami Champagne

4 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by BENET FORD

Opportunity to Partner on an equity basis with some of the largest and most successful developers in Canada - Accredited investors - $25,00 min investment --- Project returns 20%+ per annum

Opportunity to partner on an equity basis with some of the largest and most successful real estate developers in Canada --- Accredited inve…

Started by D'Arcy McConvey

1 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by BENET FORD

Greenfield investment in online advertising!

I'm looking for funding of $ 1M for a period of 3 years with a grace period of 4 months. It is a Greenfields project - a start-up and I wou…

Started by iulian acsi

3 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by BENET FORD

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Mar 11, 2014

DO YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR PROJECT FUNDED?

Do you have a project that needs to be funded, I have the resources to fund just about any viable project, any where in the USA, we do Hote…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Mar 11, 2014

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Mar 10, 2014

Need Equity or JV for Construction

We are looking for an equity investor for 5 upcoming Senior Housing projects. 

Started by Justin Jeffries

32 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by billgow

With just 6% your project can be...read more

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

Started by Bernard Arnault

2 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Musah Lotallah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service