Request Funding (5,309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Request funding for renovations

Hello everyone. I'm in Ontario, Canada, and I'm looking for $100,000 for repairs on a SFR that will be a student rental. Close to universit…

Started by Brad Buchan

2 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Brad Buchan

Vacation Homes in Senegal.

Hello all. My partners and I are looking for about $350,000 to purchase land and build 5 vacation homes just outside of Dakar in Senegal. T…

Started by Essey W

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Admin

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Jan 7, 2014

Happy New Year We Offer some of the most Flexible Financing in the Industry!!!

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office , Self Storage, , Light Industrial, Churches, Medical Buildings & Mor…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Jan 7, 2014

funding partner for non-performing notes

All, We are closing on a couple small pools of non-performing and performing first position mortgages and trust deeds.  Looking for a lendi…

Started by jay tenenbaumq

5 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Samuel Thomas

i

i

Started by Plano Capital Group

7 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Silver

~~~ Incredible Investment Opportunity ... Low Risk High Return ~~~

We are a private fund with offices in NY and FL, we specialize in performing & non-performing mortgage notes. We work directly with num…

Started by Anton Glotser

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

Resort Development Investor $20 Mil

We are seeking a JV partner for a international resort development project in the Southern coastline of Vietnam near Ho Chi Minh City. The…

Started by rob

10 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

Joint Venture Partners and Lenders Needed for Excellent Returns on Distressed Acquisitions!

First, I have been in this business for 30 years with an exceptional history and hands on experience! I have multiple deals, but for the sa…

Started by Randy Hinkle

3 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

Looking for a money partner/hard money lender in NY

I have a couple of possible deals in NY- fix and flips (Orange and Dutchess county), with rehab crew ready to go. I need either a money/JV…

Started by Rob Enright

15 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service