Request Funding (5,354)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Producing Oil Wells for Sale

Our Investors are aggressively buying Oil Wells that are for sale. Must have at least 1 to 2 producing wells on the property. We need to kn…

Started by Barbara Neal

1 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Ferid ISMAIL

RATED BANK & NON-RATED INSTRUMENTS (SBLC/BG) - Direct to Source and platforms - all verifiable - Funding in 30 days! alihaidartarafdar@gmail.com

I offer customers both RATED & NON-RATED Instruments. All privately done - multiple different platforms available. As banking goes - Ra…

Started by Ali Haidar Tarafdar

0 Jan 10, 2014

Financing is available for all projects... Construction, Multifamily, Mixed use and more

We have millions of dollars to fund on all projects, from construction, to Assisted living and everything in between.. Contact me with your…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 9, 2014

Want fast funding? Get in touch with me..

We have made loans and funded within 30 days on large commercial properties..  Also we lend for constructions of Hotels, Motels, Office bui…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 8, 2014

Business/Commercial Loans

PRODUCT: Unsecured Bridge ACH Product up to 900K ITEMS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION: 3 months most recent bank statements and a signed applicati…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Jan 8, 2014

Request funding for renovations

Hello everyone. I'm in Ontario, Canada, and I'm looking for $100,000 for repairs on a SFR that will be a student rental. Close to universit…

Started by Brad Buchan

2 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Brad Buchan

Vacation Homes in Senegal.

Hello all. My partners and I are looking for about $350,000 to purchase land and build 5 vacation homes just outside of Dakar in Senegal. T…

Started by Essey W

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Admin

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Jan 7, 2014

Happy New Year We Offer some of the most Flexible Financing in the Industry!!!

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office , Self Storage, , Light Industrial, Churches, Medical Buildings & Mor…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Jan 7, 2014

funding partner for non-performing notes

All, We are closing on a couple small pools of non-performing and performing first position mortgages and trust deeds.  Looking for a lendi…

Started by jay tenenbaumq

5 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Samuel Thomas

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service