Real Estate (886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Estate Statistics Explained

Basic Real Estate Statistics Explained We are going to define some of the basic real estate statistics that get thrown around on a regular…

Started by Janos Sztojka

0 May 12, 2016

do you need a loan ?

Do you need fund for any purpose? I am a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate. I'm reliable…

Started by steven bradley

0 May 12, 2016

9 Steps to Staging Your Home

You don’t have to break the bank to have your house looking as though it was professionally staged. These tips and tricks will have your ho…

Started by Janos Sztojka

0 May 11, 2016

Failed 1031 Alternative - Deferred Sales Trust

Real Estate and Other High Value InvestmentsIf you are engaged or expecting to enter the 1031 process and see the constraints there is an a…

Started by Chris Cambridge

0 May 10, 2016

Loan Offer

I'm a private/individual lender lending my own cash and I'm located in Henderson, NV USA, I lend money to borrowers nationwide and a few ot…

Started by Keith C. Rooker

0 May 6, 2016

*** NPN on beautiful properties at starting at 21% LTV

i have a tremendous amount of Performing and NPN both Residential OO and Commercial OO in various cities and states that are cash flowing a…

Started by Jerry Starr

4 May 6, 2016
Reply by Jerry Starr

Money Lending For Real Estate Investors,No Credit Checks - No Income Documents Required

private lending firm specializing in loans for residential fix and flip, new construction, transactional funding, and commercial "value add…

Started by Flixloan & Finance

0 May 6, 2016

Biz Loan

Hard money loans to both companies and individuals. Loans are based entirely on the value of the collateral being pledged as security for t…

Started by Pedro Reimer

0 May 6, 2016

Legitimate and trusted money Lender loans @ 4%

Are you dreaming of buying a new car? aquiring a new house, personal loans? we loan $60,000 - $1,500.000...contact tel +1601 724 7736 websi…

Started by Flixloan & Finance

0 May 5, 2016

Commercial Real Estate Bridge Loan

Most commercial real estate property types:(Office/Retail/Industrial/Multifamily)3mm+, 1-3yrsup to 75% LTVNon-RecourseRates starting at 5.9…

Started by Reginald Truss

0 May 4, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service