Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Costs Segregation Services

Are you OVERPAYING your INCOME TAXES?By accelerating depreciation in accordance with IRS rulings, Cost Segregation will reduce income taxes…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Jan 8, 2015

Cash Flow Opportunity

Cash Flow Opportunity Real Estate Investor at Semloh Investment & Property Group LLC.I have a property in PA for sale. Single family ho…

Started by Gregg P. Holmes

0 Jan 7, 2015

2014 Year End Numbers for Alpha Funding Solutions

Alpha Funding Solutions Lends in the Northeast: New Jersey, New York (5 boroughs), and Philadelphia. Loan sizes ranging from $100,000 to $1…

Started by Mark Callazzo

0 Jan 6, 2015

94 Units Bulk & Turn-Key!

This turnkey project has a total of 94 units which include 72 Apts & 22 SFH. There are 4 separate apartment buildings, 3 of which are…

Started by Monique Rene Coates

4 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Robert Short

We are looking for a CRE Acquisition loan of up to $50M for funding the acquisition of a diversified real estate portfolio

We are looking for a CRE Acquisition loan of up to $50M for funding the acquisition of a diversified real estate portfolio containing of…

Started by Eric Holin

0 Dec 19, 2014

Off Market 3 Apartment Buildings on the West Side of Cleveland

Off Market 3 Apartment Buildings on the West Side of Cleveland 3 off market apartment buildings for sale. Owner is relocating and wants to…

Started by Nelson L. Bruce

0 Dec 16, 2014

Business development and investment.

My Area of interest is ranging from Agriculture, Hauling, Real estates, renewable energy, oil and gas, Infrastructure, Health, Production,…

Started by Andrea Meister

0 Dec 13, 2014

Real Estate Property

Hi, I've got properties i wish to sell in Johannesburg South Africa and the USA.I'm presently in search of a reputable real estate  company…

Started by Andrea Meister

0 Dec 13, 2014

France, Bordeaux region,

Hotel for sale, 4* hotel, 110 rooms, out- & indoor pool, 2 restaurants, 18 holes golf, tennis courts, 11 banqueting rooms total 900 peo…

Started by EUSACONSULT

0 Dec 6, 2014

Purchase and Rehab Loan Product

For Non-Judicial Foreclosure States Loan Amount: $75K - $3MM Term: 12 months with 6 month extension(s) Acquisition LTV: 80-90% (up to 60-70…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Raoul Marchando

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service