Real Estate (951)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hard Money

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Mar 13, 2016

Looking for LOCAL CASH BUYERS for your wholesale deals....?

Looking for local CASH BUYERS for your wholesale deals? Need a real CHECK WRITER..right in your own zip code... to step up and close with…

Started by THE LPM TRUST

0 Mar 13, 2016

The hottest market in real estate!

In case you did not know success travels in trends. Where can you find a very desirable market that offers a quality of life unlike any oth…

Started by Gary Cross

0 Mar 12, 2016

NEED FUNDING

Hello, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm only in…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 10, 2016

LOAN GRANT

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

0 Mar 5, 2016

Hello Everyone

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Mar 4, 2016

LOAN GRANT

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

0 Mar 2, 2016

LOAN GRANT

0 Mar 1, 2016

REAL STATE FUNDING

We offer almost all types of Investments Funding. Including Mutual Funds, Business Loans, And Commercial Loans for companies, Real Estate L…

Started by Samuel Robert Castilo Jr

0 Mar 1, 2016

Looking for Commercial Refinance Deals $500k+

Greetings, we are a financial intermediary and currently our investors are seeking Commercial Refinance deals $500k or more.  Multi-family,…

Started by Emanuel Green

0 Feb 23, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service