Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who need a loan?

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Mar 23, 2016

Costa Rica. Estate for sale

For sale. 25 acre estate. Close to the Braulio Carrillo National Park, Costa Rica, partly native forest with a stream of water coming from…

Started by Mr. Yanni Sterloff Charalampidu

0 Mar 22, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 22, 2016

Rodeo Capital, Inc. Has Recently Funded a $1,917,500 Business Purpose Single Family Residence Purchase in Chatsworth California

DEAL HIGHLIGHTS: 65% Loan to Value Seller Carry Closed in 10 Days       The subject property is a 8,262 square foot home with 5 Bed/ 6.5 Ba…

Started by Marc Rabkin

0 Mar 18, 2016

6 Ways to Structure Private Money Deals!

Free Wholesale / Rehab Valuator Tool Here's a FREE tool to help us all out when it comes to 'running the numbers", getting the and creating…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Mar 17, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

0 Mar 17, 2016

Hard Money

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Mar 13, 2016

Looking for LOCAL CASH BUYERS for your wholesale deals....?

Looking for local CASH BUYERS for your wholesale deals? Need a real CHECK WRITER..right in your own zip code... to step up and close with…

Started by THE LPM TRUST

0 Mar 13, 2016

The hottest market in real estate!

In case you did not know success travels in trends. Where can you find a very desirable market that offers a quality of life unlike any oth…

Started by Gary Cross

0 Mar 12, 2016

NEED FUNDING

Hello, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm only in…

0 Mar 10, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service