Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION INVESTORS

Costa Rica Beach Real Estate For Sale! Looking for an investment property as well as a getaway for family and friends? Affordable Ocean Vie…

Started by Ricky White

0 Apr 30, 2016

Loans $60,000 to $1,500.000

Are you dreaming of buying a new car? aquiring a new house, personal loans? we loan $60,000 - $1,500.000...contact tel +1601 724 7736 email…

Started by Flixloan & Finance

0 Apr 30, 2016

You will earn a ROI of up to 8% per year

- 8% Interest We offer investment properties with a triple-net lease, where the tenant pays all the operating expenses, property taxes, uti…

Started by Eric Holin

0 Apr 29, 2016

Loan Offer

I'm a private/individual lender lending my own cash and I'm located in Henderson, NV USA, I lend money to borrowers nationwide and a few ot…

Started by Keith C. Rooker

0 Apr 26, 2016

Housing renovation and Real Estate Funding available

Hi Every business and investment are suppose to bring profit to a business man, no matter how bad it is. Depending on the financial status…

Started by Derek Howard

0 Apr 14, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Reliable and fast funding for real estate investors, business owners and personal loan at 6% interest rate, no prepayment penalty.Pm or Cal…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Apr 13, 2016

Deli for Sale- Monthly Sales of $90,000+ /Seller financing available - $450000 (santa clarita)

Excellent business opportunity! Well established Deli in Santa Clarita.  * Deli with beer and wine license included. * Seller financing a…

Started by Christopher Carsini

0 Apr 13, 2016

Looking for a lender of rental residential (1-4) portfolios for properties in Chicago.

Loan of about $3.5MM. Looking for more than 10 years money.  Anyone?

Started by Ilan Lighthouse Invest

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Kevin Palmer

"Own Your Own Block", (349k)

Right in the middle of town, City Water,Sewer, Low Taxes, tons of economic opportunities for Grants. Prime location next to canal, has pote…

Started by Carlos M Rivera Jr

0 Apr 7, 2016

GOOD NEWS REAL ESTATE FUNDING !!

Hi Best opportunity for business agents and owners or your into real estate contract , project contractorsCome partnership with us as we pr…

Started by Derek Howard

0 Apr 7, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service