Real Estate (886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fun You Next Flip Nationwide

My direct private lender is breaking new ground and becoming the new standard for private lenders.They are offering for the next 30 days if…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 20, 2017

FUNDING YOU SEEK, CONTACT US IF YOU NEED FUNDS TO EXPAND YOUR HORIZON.

Hello Everyone, Are you seriously looking for funding? Have you tried so many times with private loan firms with no success stories? Are…

Started by Michael S. Arpy

0 May 19, 2017

Fix N Flip LOC Programs Available Nationwide

My direct lender has the unveiling of one of their new Line of Credit (LOC) Programs for experienced operators.  They are also rolling out…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 11, 2017

Mixed Use Purchase Financing Available

One of my top lenders has informed me that they have a loan program for direct real estate investors that are seeking to purchase existing…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 10, 2017

Business and Personal Lines of Credit

This program is good for real estate investors, business owners and start-ups.   Our primary line of business is the ULOC program (unsecure…

Started by Arnold Walker

1 May 6, 2017
Reply by Sam Moin

42 unit apartment complex- Looking for partners

I have a 42 unit apartment complex under contract in Evansville, Indiana. $1,200,000 discounted price on B- asset, cap rate is 8.8 with alr…

Started by Clint Allen Williams

1 May 2, 2017
Reply by Reginald Karney

**We DO Offer 100% financing***

I am a direct private lender currently financing investment properties throughout the U.S, North America Region and Nationwide. My focus is…

Started by James Brady

1 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Dave Rousher

Direct New Well Capitalized Hard Money Loan Programs Nationwide

I am direct to my well capitalized lender that has the following below new additional loan programs for direct Investors/Sponsors only,and…

Started by Don Carter

0 Mar 25, 2017

Direct New Well Capitalized Hard Money Loan Programs Nationwide

I am direct to my well capitalized lender that has the following below new additional loan programs for direct Investors/Sponsors only,and…

Started by Don Carter

0 Mar 25, 2017

2 Yr Rental Program for Completed Rehabs/Purchases

Did you just finish a rehab and your looking to hold it for 2 years? Maybe 2 years with an option for a 3rd? This program is available in 4…

Started by Don Carter

0 Mar 22, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service