Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Financed and approved

Transactions done this month$3m Power plant in PA, purchase with 12 month IR$28m Hotel in TN, refinance with rates in the 5%$500k church re…

Started by Carlos Gomez

1 Nov 14, 2020
Reply by Admin

I help two more business owners to get the funds they need it.

I help two more business owners to get the funds they need it.Funded $178,500Funded $96,000Our lenders are deploying capital more detailsLe…

Started by Paul Slater

0 Oct 19, 2020

Forex Trade

HiI'm an expert Bitcoin miner and would want to tell you about my services on Bitcoin and how to make money from mining using your mobile p…

Started by Matthew Clarke

1 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Sofia Walmont

Real Estate Loan and Bitcoin Mining Investment Opportunity.

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at a low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers…

1 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Sofia Walmont

Energy Reduction Program Available Nationwide

I am a direct rep of my group that provides and is introducing theiraffordable Micro CHP that provides combined Heat and Power asaffordable…

Started by Don Carter

0 Aug 8, 2020

Private Equity for Projects

I have been contacted by a private equity fund manager that is looking to deploy equity for RE projects in the US.  Objective is to deploy…

Started by Don Carter

0 Aug 8, 2020

Forex Trade

Hello, Don't settle for less, Go for the best. Be sure to invest with the right platform always. There is No doubt about the credibility of…

0 Jul 21, 2020

Quick and easy loan(tell us your dream and we can make it come through)

We are there when nobody else is, Our financial instrument is what you need. We provide loans and fundings up to 100% of project cost. Our…

Started by PETER SPENCER

0 Jun 10, 2020

Quick and easy loan(tell us your dream and we can make it come through)

We are there when nobody else is, Our financial instrument is what you need. We provide loans and fundings up to 100% of project cost. Our…

Started by PETER SPENCER

0 Jun 10, 2020

DEAR DIRECT INVESTORS & HOSPITALITY BUYERS BOUTIQUE HOTEL 110 KEYS RE-DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MIAMI BEACH PRIME MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA $45,000,000 OFFERING MEMORANDUM (OM)

DEAR DIRECT INVESTORS & HOSPITALITY BUYERSBOUTIQUE HOTEL 110 KEYS RE-DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MIAMI BEACH PRIME MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA…

Started by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

1 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by Pacific West Group

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service