Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOOKING FOR PROPERTIES TO BUY IN PHILADELPHIA, PA AREA

Anyone having Real Estate for sale in Philadelphia, Pa area? Interested only in FSBO only.

Started by Matthew Afolabi

2 Oct 2, 2021
Reply by Ken Voss

Proven Legitimate Email List of Wholesalers and Rehabbers Wanted

I am seeking a legitimate reputable and proven provider that provides quality Email list of Wholesalers and Rehabbers as well as those seek…

Started by Don Carter

0 Sep 11, 2021

Large US Buyer of 1st Position PNs Nationwide

I have been contacted by the direct rep of one of the top 5 major U.S. buyers currently looking to buy large portfolio of 1st position Owne…

Started by Don Carter

0 Sep 6, 2021

Direct top Funder Provides 100% Funding for Wholesalers and Rehabbers

I have been contacted by my top direct Funder that is seeking opportunities to provide their 100% funding for those direct Wholesalers and…

Started by Don Carter

0 Sep 6, 2021

Major Financial Group Looking to Buy

I spoke with one of my Principals today informed that his large financial services group that is well capitalized and they are seeking to e…

Started by Don Carter

0 Aug 31, 2021

CREATE MORE CLIENTS, CLOSE MORE LOANS, & SELL MORE HOMES

CREATE MORE CLIENTS, CLOSE MORE LOANS, & SELL MORE HOMES https://vimeo.com/user79283490/review/584869145/7f53c2f97f?sort=lastUserAction

Started by Jorge Diaz Jr.

0 Aug 23, 2021

Commercial RE Funding Nationwide

If you are a direct Client/Borrower and are thinking about purchasing or Refinancing a Commercial property nationwide,one of my top direct…

Started by Don Carter

0 Aug 9, 2021

Great Proficent LENDER

One of my top proficient funders is looking to fund top quality Commercial real estate projects here in the USA,Canada,Caribbean and also m…

Started by Don Carter

0 Aug 4, 2021

Creditable Loan Offer @ 3% Interest Rate

Do you want a business loan, personal loan, home loan, car loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, unsecured loan, venture capital, ho…

Started by Tom White

0 Jul 26, 2021

Productive Global Funder Funding Projects

I have now my number 1 top proven Funder that is seeking top quality strong Global and US projects to fund from $5MM to $5B.This Funder is…

Started by Don Carter

0 Jul 19, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service