Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Money Real Estate Funding Available

I have now a great well experienced and direct well capitalized Funder thru a close associate of mine and this direct Private Money Real Es…

Started by Don Carter

0 Jun 9, 2022

Construction Loans for Single Family Construction Projects nationwide USA 100,000 to 10,000,000 Low Interest Rates

Construction Loans for Single Family Construction Projects nationwide USA   100,000 to 10,000,000   Low Interest Rates NON RECOURSE CONSTR…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Jun 8, 2022

NON RECOURSE CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NATIONWIDE

NON RECOURSE CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NATIONWIDE  SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN Individual rental properties  -  Single-f…

0 Apr 23, 2022

THE ANATOMY OF A SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE FLIP TRANSACTION

Not every deal is a winner, but the true wins benefit many. OK, the investor completed the flip & made a profit. But it is much more th…

Started by Rob Beeman

0 Apr 22, 2022

LINES OF CREDIT 600 FICO SCORE!!

Every business owner will tell you there is no better debt financial instrument than a Line of Credit. It's on standby when you need it and…

Started by Linda Wintersteen

1 Apr 18, 2022
Reply by Kay Vang-Thao

PORTFOLIO REAL ESTATE FINANCING PROGRAM UP TO 5,000,000 NATIONWIDE

NEW PORTFOLIO REAL ESTATE FINANCING PROGRAM UP TO 5,000,000 NATIONWIDE LOAN AMOUNTS:  150,000 TO 5,000,000   TYPES OF PROPERTIES:  RESIDE…

0 Mar 28, 2022

Unsecured Business Capital-4% Deferred Pmts for 1Yr and Global Funding

Below is an email from  our Funding group for projects here in the USA and International projects for direct Project Owners and Principal B…

Started by Don Carter

0 Mar 8, 2022

How many times have you thought "I sure wish I had a mentor"?

How many times have you thought "I sure wish I had a mentor"? A seasoned mind that has already done what you are thinking of doing. Has alr…

Started by Rob Beeman

0 Mar 4, 2022

War Relief Loan

We sympathize with the war victims. It is heart breaking and only prayers won't heal the lands. This is why we wish peace to the world and…

Started by Nancy Bryan

0 Mar 3, 2022

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NATIONWIDE

LARGE PROJECT NON-RECOURSE CONSTRUCTION DEBT FINANCING   Loan Amount: $10,000,000 AND ABOVE Position: Senior Debt / Mezz Senior Debt Rate:…

0 Feb 6, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service