Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MORTGAGES AND FIX AND FLIP FINANCING UP TO 25,000,000

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MORTGAGES AND FIX AND FLIP FINANCING PLEASE SEND ALL REQUESTS TO: MILFORD@COMMERCIALMORTGAGECAP.COM Telephone/Text :…

Started by Richard Milford

0 May 8, 2023

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND BUSINESS LOANS FAST CLOSINGS  200,000 to 25,000,000  NATIONWIDE

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND BUSINESS LOANS FAST CLOSINGS    200,000 to 25,000,000    NATIONWIDE Milford Real Estate Qualification Form CLICK…

0 May 5, 2023

BUSINESS TERM LOANS UNSECURED AND SECURED 50,000 and above

BUSINESS TERM LOANS UNSECURED AND SECURED BY EQUIPMENT, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES, INVENTORY, PURCHASE ORDERS AND OTHER COLLATERAL INCLUDING RE…

0 May 4, 2023

Why Pay Over 8% for a Mortgage? CALL US NOW!!

www.closeloantoday.com CALL US NOW!  877-GET-UR-LOAN (877-438-8756) We focus on meeting the funding needs of our clients with integrity an…

Started by Dr G

0 May 4, 2023

$14MM Multifamily Property for Sale Best Offer

One of my top Sellers in New York has a 56 Apartment units for sale,4 buildings and prime MF portfolio for $14.2MM in Flushing,NY. I have a…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 2, 2023

NY Commercial Notes for Sale

I have just received from one of my top Seller sources an offering of Commercial Notes in NY  I have the actual offering if you are a direc…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 2, 2023

Need Jumbo Residential Real Estate Funding under 7% ? CALL US NOW!!

www.closeloantoday.com Does your vision or dream involve large real estate and/or business projects? Call us today so we can help make you…

Started by Dr G

0 Apr 20, 2023

FUNDING FOR CONSTRUCTION AND REHAB AND RENOVATING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES

FUNDING FOR CONSTRUCTION AND REHAB AND RENOVATING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES                               TYPES OF LOANS…

0 Apr 12, 2023

Still Waiting for that Mysterious Group to Fund Your Real Estate Development Vision? CALL US NOW!!

www.closeloantoday.com Today a loyal client told us, "We appreciate the fact that your team provides routine updates about the status of ou…

Started by Dr G

0 Mar 30, 2023

FUNDING FOR CONSTRUCTION AND REHAB AND RENOVATING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES AND FOR CANNABIS PROJECTS

FUNDING FOR CANNABIS PROJECTS   200,000 AND ABOVE  REAL ESTATE AND EQUIPMENT AND FUNDING AVAILABLE AGAINST FUTURE REVENUES FUNDING FOR CON…

0 Mar 29, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service