Lending Page (5,148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Affordable Loan Offer.

We are a legit registered and approved finance loan lender, we offer Loans to individuals, Firms and corporate bodies at 2% interest rate.…

Started by Stone Finance

0 Aug 15, 2022

The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!

You thought you had the perfect plan to make money but now you’re thinking.  “I'm all out of dough, I'm so lost without you. I thought I wa…

Started by Ken Voss

0 Aug 14, 2022

The old saying “Its better to have it and not need it, than it is to need it and not have it” Is a Great Fit when talking about Funding! Co…

Started by Ken Voss

0 Aug 13, 2022

Direct Reputable Rental and Rehab Funder Nationwide

Below is my main direct Funder that provides Fix and Flip loans and Rehab  and Rental loans,this Lender is well established.My funder…

Started by Don Carter

0 Aug 12, 2022

100% Fix & Flip Financing! But you gotta know what you're doing! (experience required)(FNF150)

650 min fico $75k-$10m SFR. 1-4, Multifamily 5-20+, condos, townhomes & Mixed Use (Case by Case) Rates starting at 7.99%  Purchase, r…

Started by Yvette Stephens

0 Aug 12, 2022

MONTY'S FIX & FLIP FUNDING - AVAILABLE NOW!

Purchase and Rehab (12 months) Guidelines & Pricing:Loan Amount: $150K-$3.5MLTV of Purchase price: up to 85% for new investors or 90% L…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Aug 11, 2022

Occam's razor would say to contact us for your funding needs Today! Occam's Razor, put simply, states: “the simplest solution is almost alw…

Started by Ken Voss

0 Aug 11, 2022

New Lender Group

New Lender Group Min. $500,000……….. No max.Rate - 3%...... No fees.Term – 5 year to 25 years…Fixed,Global financing// & US based.No up…

Started by WKL David

0 Aug 11, 2022

FIX AND FLIP FINANCING UP TO 90% OF PURCHASE PRICE AND 100% CONSTRUCTION COSTS

FIX AND FLIP FINANCING UP TO 90% OF PURCHASE PRICE AND 100% CONSTRUCTION COSTS SFR FIX & FLIP CLICK HERE TO APPLY UP TO 90% OF PURCHAS…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Aug 11, 2022

Fix@ Flip Loans, no min credit score, no appraisal required. We can close within 48 hours

Fix and Flip loans -the easiest program in the country! Receive your term sheet today (within 24 hours). Fix& Flip program 1 Program hi…

Started by Tammy Boruk

0 Aug 11, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service