Lending Page (5,145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fast private bridge loans - all commercial property types

FAST hard money bridge loans - close in 10 business days +/- MOST COMMERCIAL PROPERTY TYPES (as long as appraisal doesn’t hold us up.) Brid…

Started by Kelly S

0 Oct 5, 2022

The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!

Occam's razor would say to contact us for your funding needs Today! Occam's Razor, put simply, states: “the simplest solution is almost alw…

Started by Ken Voss

0 Oct 4, 2022

NON RECOURSE CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NATIONWIDE

NON RECOURSE CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NATIONWIDE  SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN Individual rental properties  -  Single-…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Oct 3, 2022

BRIDGE LOANS & REHAB PROGRAM FOR MULTIFAMILY AND MIXED-USE UP TO $5 MILLION

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12-18 months) Guidelines & Pricing: Loan Amount: $250k-$5M LTV of Purchase pric…

Started by Admin

0 Oct 3, 2022

Quick, reliable and affordable loan funding

We are a private money lending company (LOAN FUNDING LLC) that gives out loans to investors /Businesses. We offer flexible loans and fundi…

Started by Sarah Garcia

0 Oct 2, 2022

FAST FIX & FLIP FUNDING RATES FOR DIRECT LENDERS START AT 6%

To assist you in obtaining funding for your upcoming project, Dawn Holdings Inc. provides a selection of commercial real estate lending pac…

Started by Alan Max

0 Oct 1, 2022

I am a direct lender. My job is to help Mortgage Brokers and Investors get their deals funded!

Hi Friends! My name is Monty. I have been in the mortgage business since the late 1990’s. Not only do I own the website you are looking at…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Sep 30, 2022

I am here to help Mortgage Brokers close more deals! Direct Lender funding loans in 45 states!

Hi Friends! My name is Monty. I have been in the mortgage business since the late 1990’s. Not only do I own the website you are looking at…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 30, 2022

UPDATED BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT PROGRAM UP TO 250,000 AND BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS

UPDATED BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT PROGRAM UP TO 250,000 AND BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS Business Credit Cards Start-Up Business Financing BUSINESS…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Sep 30, 2022

The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!

Need Funding? Getting started is Easy Peasy! You contact us info@vossfunding.com and explain your funding needs. If we can help, we present…

Started by Ken Voss

0 Sep 30, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service