Lending Page (5,142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Construction Financing

Asset Financial Group is a Direct to Funding Source for Commercial Construction Financing! Property Types: Flagged Hotels Multi Family Off…

Started by David A. Leonard

0 Aug 20, 2012

If your property is in California and the numbers are decent, I will go out of my way to fund you. Nothing too small or too large.

I can fund your borrowing needs within 2 weeks, if you get me the paperwork that I ask for in a timely manner. I am competitive, fast, cour…

Started by Amir Halavi

0 Aug 14, 2012

fast funding for hard money loans

we would lend on 1st TD, mostly in CA 10 to 12% 1 to 3 points 50 to 60% LTV 2 weeks funding, if all underwriting docs are in order no land…

Started by Amir Halavi

0 Aug 14, 2012

Non-Profit seeking Funding

There are more than 2-million children on the streets at the moment. We want to buy homes to rehouse them, but as a Non-profit we can't tou…

Started by Appleseed Humanity, Inc.

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Appleseed Humanity, Inc.

Apply and Win (ramadan loan offer)

MAC FAYED LTD ONLINE LOAN OFFER Apply for loan and win big prizes. You are one step away from been a millionaire Contact us through email :…

Started by Mac Fayed LTD

0 Aug 13, 2012

Multifamily Loan Program

Multifamily Loan ProgramsDK Financial provides owners and investors of Apartment buildings with the right financing solutions.  We are corr…

Started by Morris Iles

0 Aug 13, 2012

Owner occuiped private money loans Ca only

NOTE: Each loan request is reviewed and priced individually on its merits pursuant to loan to value, location, and borrower qualification.…

Started by Xavier Saavedra

0 Aug 13, 2012

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES from $350K to $4Million

LTV: Up to 65%  Minimum Fico: 675 Experian  Maximum Bankruptcy Score: 450  Minimum DSCR: 1.20 to 1.40  Loan Amortization: up to 25 Years  I…

Started by Ronald Cerreta

0 Aug 13, 2012

Asset or other Collateral based Projects Funding ( Loan Only)

Asset or other Collateral based Projects Funding ( Loan Only) Project size shouldn't be less than $50 MM (USD) Annual percentage rate 6% -…

Started by Al Krauza

0 Aug 13, 2012

Asset Based Commercial Loans Non-Recourse

“Hi, My name is Angela Anthony and I’m with Resource One Capital. I would like to go over the best program that we have available to meet y…

Started by Angela Anthony

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by KIM Group

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service