Lending Page (5,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tax Deed investing

I am looking for funding to buy  tax deed properties at auction in Florida.  I have been investing since 1981 in Real Estate and I have rec…

Started by Jim Perno

0 Jan 22, 2014

GAP FUNDING FOR FIX & FLIPS

Get Funding Now

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

Kennedy Funding closes land loan in North Dakota

Kennedy Funding just closed a land loan in North Dakota. If you would like to learn more about the loan and so how Kennedy Funding can help…

Started by Jeffrey Silver

0 Jan 21, 2014

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Jan 21, 2014

100% Financing - Investors Welcome - Cash in 30 Days or Less

True Alternative Financing Unsecured Business Lines of Credit 100% Startup Financing  100% Financing - Investors Welcome Cash in 30 Days or…

Started by Ray Antonelli

0 Jan 20, 2014

Unique Funding

Direct to lender- 100% project finance for 50% equity participation in the project SPV.  Minimum deal value is $100m.  The fund er prefers…

Started by Sandra Brown

5 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Jerome Le Blanc

Private $$ Available for All CA Real Estate up to $3Mil and Nationwide on Case by Case

If you're Looking for Private $$ on your CA properties then give me a call. We're a Direct lender that services loans for Private Investors…

Started by Darin Whitney

2 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Winston Wilcox

Small Balance Commercial Loan Program

Westhall Financial Services LLC, is a financial mortgage brokerage firm with expertise in commercial real estate finance. Westhall has a di…

Started by Ronald Cerreta

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Julio Guerrero

Seeking Funding For 50 Solar Residential Homes That's Eco-Friendly and Energy Efficient in Hattiesburg, MS

These are Solar Homes that features in-house clean air systems and water purification systems that purifies water and built with eco friend…

Started by Larry McCullar

0 Jan 18, 2014

Looking for funding.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine. artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

0 Jan 18, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service