Lending Page (5,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ready to lend my money for real estate business

Hi All, Here the next set of real estate funding starts from my side. I will lend you for minimum interest rate @ 6.00% p.a for the minimum…

Started by Mike Hanran

0 Feb 5, 2014

Purchase & Rehab Capital Available Nationwide

Have you been turned down by the banks? If so, then you should expect to pay rates and terms more toward the hard money side.    AM Capi…

Started by Andrew Ikeda

0 Feb 4, 2014

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Feb 4, 2014

RESIDENTIAL REALTORS THIS IS A PROGRAM FOR YOUR SELLERS LOSING THEIR HOMES!!!!!!!! HOMEOWNERS THIS IS A SPECIAL PROGRAM TO HELP YOU STAY IN YOUR HOMES!!!!!!!

RESIDENTIAL REALTORS THIS IS A PROGRAM FOR YOUR SELLERS LOSING THEIR HOMES!!!!!!!! RESIDENTIAL REALTORS THIS IS A PROGRAM FOR YOUR SELLERS…

Started by Denise Josephs

0 Feb 4, 2014

I have access to money for most loans needed...

I have access to hotel loans, motel, office building, multifamily apartment, assisted living facilities, senior facilities, industrial buil…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Feb 4, 2014

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Feb 4, 2014

Rehab Loan: 100% Financing for Purchase, Improvements & Closing Costs

ReCasa Financial Group offers 100% financing for purchase, improvements and closing costs of 1-4 family non-owner occupied properties in OH…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

Home Loan - Calfunds Purchase Program - W-2 Wage Earners

California W-2 wage earners purchase a home.Fireman, Postal workers, Teachers, Nurses, Police officers, Electricians, Etc… cal-funds purcha…

Started by Jarrod Thomas

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

Brick and Mortar Business that Gross 200k and been in business for

2 years can call or email me. Or go directly to the site. If your looking for Working Capital for your company Here is a no obligation no u…

Started by gordon meadows

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

The Law That Protects Borrowers From Overspending

We all know that the Dodd-Frank Act was put into place as a sort of safeguard for borrowers to be able to avoid home default. The Ability t…

Started by Jarrod Thomas

0 Feb 3, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service