Lending Page (5,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cash available for your project, any where in the USA

Do you have a project that needs to be funded, I have the resources to fund just about any viable project, any where in the USA, we do Hote…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Mar 11, 2014

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Mar 10, 2014

Aggressive Lender Financing Commercial Properties Nationwide with Attractive Terms

75% LTV 4.5% Interest 5,10 year Term 25 year Am $2MM + Non-recourse 60-day Close Let me know if terms like these could assist getting Comme…

Started by David Hare

0 Mar 10, 2014

soft money loans starting at 6.99%

Loan Amounts               $125,000 to $1,500,000   Loan Purpose               • Purchase                                       • Refinan…

Started by Peter Abraham

10 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Luanne Dvorak

Direct Funding Available

Funding packages available we fund all sectors aimed at capturing secular trends to generate long-term, sustainable returns. Our approach b…

Started by Sami Yousif

0 Mar 10, 2014

With just 6% interest your project can be...read more

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

Started by Bernard Arnault

3 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Curtis Branson

Seeking Startup & Pre-development Funding for an 251 Modular Home Community within the State of Mississippi its the 1st in the State

Activity Seeking Startup and Pre-development Funding for the 1st Modular Homes Community in the State of Mississippi.It will be developed u…

Started by Larry McCullar

0 Mar 9, 2014

Seeking Startup & Pre-development Funding for an 251 Modular Home Community within the State of Mississippi its the 1st in the State

Activity Seeking Startup and Pre-development Funding for the 1st Modular Homes Community in the State of Mississippi.It will be developed u…

Started by Larry McCullar

0 Mar 9, 2014

ACCESS FINANCE-Putting smile on your face.

We do all kinds of loan.Within 48 hrs of processing your funds is in your bank accountant. contact me via +1502 383 1254 or you can email m…

Started by Vernon gene

0 Mar 8, 2014

New Preferred Equity program for Commercial Properties - $100,000 to $600,000 Available

This is a brand new program offered by a direct lender. This equity kicker can be used to top off a new commercial bank loan to 75% LTV for…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Mar 7, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service