Lending Page (5,145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hard Money Lender up to 80% LTV, plus Turn-key properties and REO's for sale

If you are in the field of Real Estate investing let me know how I can help.    FINANCING: We have funds available for Fix & Flips, Buy…

Started by Michael Henry

3 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Christopher Hepburn

HUUUGE! LTVs Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

Commercial Construction 2M up. 70% 2 yr. construction period with a 5 yr. mini perm and a 5 yr. option. Shovel Ready. Commercial Land Devel…

Started by Michael Shaw

3 Jul 29, 2014

soft money loans starting at 6.99%

SOFT MONEY LOANS!!!!     Loan Amounts               $100,000 to $5,000,000   Loan Purpose               • Purchase                         …

Started by Peter Abraham

1 Jul 29, 2014

Funds for real estate investing ARE available, you just need to know where to look!

As a real estate investor, one of the main obstacles in growing your enterprise is always the availability of funds for projects... To over…

Started by John C. Rogers

1 Jul 29, 2014

INVESTOR REFI

Investors! Is your term up, do you need to refi now? Loans in 3 - 7 days in California, 10 days rest of the nation. Contact Nick (310)480-4…

Started by Nicolas T. Davis

1 Jul 29, 2014

Conduit Lender Aggressively Financing Commercial Properties Nationwide

75% LTV 4.75% Interest 5,10 year Term 30 year Am Non-recourse 45-day Close If terms like these could assist with the closing of a Commercia…

Started by David Hare

0 Jul 28, 2014

Gap Funding Available in Chicago

Looking for funding for the difference in purchase price and loan amount? I may be able to assist you. If you are purchasing a property in…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

1 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Joe Rosa

HUUUGE! LTVs Commercial Construction Funding

Commercial Construction Funding. 1 to 2 years with a 5 yr. mini perm. and a 5 yr. option. Direct Lender. fishermike50@gmail. 443-838-9563 2…

Started by Michael Shaw

0 Jul 23, 2014

SPAMMING OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOG POSTS

I just logged on here and noticed that someone named "B. Wood" has spammed over 60 of your blog posts in the last 15 minutes. This got me t…

Started by Admin

9 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by John Clapp

Loan Offer Guaranteed

McFinch Group is a UK based company private financing firm and it backed by hedgehog funds with an awesome funds management system. Our g…

Started by Victoria Nelson

6 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by John Clapp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service