Lending Page (5,156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Credit Score Required, NOO Residential Bridge / Rehab Program

This non-owner occupied 1 to 4 unit residential bridge / rehab program is ideal for experienced investors and novices alike. We offer inter…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Apr 11, 2016

Hospital, Healthcare, Specialty Clinics, Medical Office Building Finance

Up to 100% Financing with Sale Leaseback Option** Financing for Hospital and MOB construction and / or acquisition. $10mm minimum Long-T…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Apr 8, 2016

LOAN OFFER!!! LOAN OFFER!!! LOAN OFFER!!!

Reliable and fast funding for real estate investors, business owners and personal loan at 6% interest rate, no prepayment penalty.Pm or Cal…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Apr 8, 2016

LOAN OFFER!!! LOAN OFFER!!! LOAN OFFER!!!

Reliable and fast funding for real estate investors, business owners and personal loan at 6% interest rate, no prepayment penalty.Pm or Cal…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Apr 8, 2016

PURCHASING A NEW HOUSE ? BUT YOU NEED SOME EXTRA FUNDS

Have you started the new business you've been thinking about but your dreams are to improve the business more. Do you need extra financial…

Started by Derek Howard

0 Apr 7, 2016

Loans for Public and Companies

Transaction sizes: $500k+ (sweet spot: $1mm - $30mm)We also can do larger sized deals via syndication with our lending partnersNationwide,…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Apr 7, 2016

loan offer

I can help you with the loan, for more information Contact me on my email Christa-laxton5@excite.com You can also check my profile on faceb…

Started by Christa Laxton

1 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

Fix and Flip Credit Lines Available Up To 7.5MM!

Let's discuss financing your real estate transactions. The real estate market is warming up and expanding. You need a funding source that c…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

2 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by THE INVESTMENT GROUP LLC

For Business owners and individuals

Hard money loans to both companies and individuals. Loans are based entirely on the value of the collateral being pledged as security for t…

Started by Pedro Reimer

0 Apr 7, 2016

Hello Everyone

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

4 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service