Lending Page (5,133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data Needed To Make A Commercial Property Investment – Winston Rowe & Associates

As a commercial real estate investor you need to take a careful and critical look at the income and expense data of any property you are co…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 26, 2016

Calculating The Debt Service Ratio For A Commercial Loan Proposal – Winston Rowe & Associates

When a commercial real estate lender is carefully reviewing your financing request, they are focusing on the prospective borrowers ability…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 26, 2016

Net Income Multiplier For Commercial Real Estate Valuation

The strength of this calculation is in its simplicity, because it requires only two pieces of data to compare properties or extrapolate com…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 26, 2016

Commercial Loans for Companies

Hi, The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment…

Started by Richard Lares

1 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

Ben Capital California Hard Money Lending Guidelines

Ben Capital California Hard Money Lending Guidelines Ben Capital is a private lending company which provides bridge loans secured by comme…

Started by ABDUL MOHAM

0 Oct 22, 2016

need funding

I am doing extremely well in the used car business.  I am in need of funding (credit line) in order to purchase more vehicles.  NO UPFRONT…

Started by Robert Hayes

1 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Pedro Reimer

I finally got a loan and i hope this helps someone too....

I am a Truck driver and real estate investor in FL, and after so many years of applying to get a loan, I finally got financial assistance a…

Started by Simon Matlou

0 Oct 21, 2016

NATION WIDE MULTIFAMILY FINANCING

NATION WIDE MULTIFAMILY FINANCING Major MSA's up to 80% 2nd & 3 Tier Marketes 70 to 75% ... OTHER PROGRAMS #1. Ground up construction.…

Started by John Broussard

0 Oct 20, 2016

Hard Money Commercial Real Estate Property Funding

Winston Rowe and Associates provides clients with access to competitive hard money funding solutions.Winston Rowe and Associates is a uniqu…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 19, 2016

Investing In Distressed Apartment Buildings

Winston Rowe & Associates, a no upfront fee commercial real estate non investment advisory and due diligence firm, has competitive rate…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 19, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service