Lending Page (5,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MULTIFAMILY FUNDING FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS - RATES AS LOW AS 3.5%

Do you need to purchase or refinance a multifamily property? Purchase funding available up to 80% LTV/LTCRate/Term and Cash Out Refinances…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 19, 2020

Attn Investors with 575+ Fico: Cheap Down Payment Money

Best Program I've Seen in 20+ Years of Financing Requirements:575+ Fico (email for options if lower)Must have a business started 2019 or be…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 19, 2020

American Investment Funding - Fast Funding For Investment Real Estate

1-4 Unit Residential Investment Properties  Minimum Property Value: $100k (as is)  Maximum Loan Amount: $1M  Rates 6.25% - 8%, on averag…

Started by Gina Henson

0 Aug 18, 2020

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN Individual rental properties  -  Single-family, 2-4 units, townhomes. -  Currently (or soon) leased  -  $100K -…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Aug 17, 2020

Laugh! All The Way To Your Bank When You Collect Your New Funding!$$

Voss Solutions – The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!   Email: info@Vossfunding.com  Or Alt  :  info@vosssolutions.C…

Started by Ken Voss

0 Aug 15, 2020

Fix & Flip Funding available Now! SFR and Multifamily Nationwide!

Fix & Flip Funding available Now! SFR and Multifamily Nationwide!*Loan amounts as low as $75,000, as high as $3.5 Million*We can financ…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Aug 15, 2020

Tell us your dream and we will make it come through.

We are there when nobody else is, Our financial instrument is what you need. We provide loans and fundings up to 80% of project cost. Our l…

Started by PETER SPENCER

0 Aug 14, 2020

Real Estate Loan and Bitcoin Mining Investment Opportunity.

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at a low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers…

Started by Matthew Clarke

0 Aug 13, 2020

You Need Loan, You Need me

I’m David Lessnick with Lenders Capital LLC. "The World is Changing" .Buy & invest on more properties with extra and easy funds from me…

Started by David Lessnick

0 Aug 13, 2020

Commercial Ground Up Construction Financing

Commercial Ground Up Construction Financing Loan Amounts from $1M to $75M+ TERMS: -Up to 75% LTC-Rates starting at 6%-12 to 36 month term…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Aug 12, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service