General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Commercial Loan Closed "$1,372,000.00"

C-Loans, Inc. is pleased to announce the closing of a $1,372,000 first mortgage on a 14,500SF mixed-use property in Greensboro, NC. Borrow…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Apr 19, 2013

Local Private Lenders, UNADVERTISED, right in your neighborhood (!)

Local Private Lenders, UNADVERTISED, right in your own neighborhood We have local , unadvertised, private party  lenders, (not on the Inte…

Started by Jason Hooks

0 Apr 19, 2013

Local Private Lenders, UNADVERTISED, right in your own neighborhood

We have hundreds of local ,proven, unadvertised, private party  lenders, (not on the Internet), located literally right in your own back ya…

Started by Jason Hooks

0 Apr 19, 2013

Amazing FREE Software for evaluating your deals!!

Hello to Everyone!! I just wanted to share some FREE software with you that I have found!!  A fast and easy way to run your numbers for reh…

Started by Warm Home Properties

0 Apr 17, 2013

Another Commercial Loan Closed "$1,372,000.00"

C-Loans, Inc. Closes $1,372,000 Loan C-Loans, Inc. is pleased to announce the closing of a $1,372,000 first mortgage on a 14,500SF…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Apr 17, 2013

PRIVATE EQUITY,HARD MONEY,REFINANCE,REAL ESTATE,CONSTRUCTION,INDUSTRIAL,MORTGAGE(Canada),COMMERCIAL LOANS AVAILABLE FOR US AND CANADA,NO UPFRONT FEES.

Commitments available within days and fast closing. No Exorbitant Upfront  Fees ! Through our national and international network of lenders…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Apr 16, 2013

LOOKING FOR FUNDING OR A CREDIT PARTNER

WILLING TO PAY 12 TO 15% INTEREST ON FUNDS TO DO REAL ESTATE DEALS WITH. WILL SECURE THE DEAL WITH FREE N CLEAR HOUSES. I CAN MAKE U A GOOD…

Started by michael roseberry

3 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Barry Jekowsky

Refinancing Your Discounted Commercial Loan With No Upfront Fees

Is your current bank under FDIC management? You’ve been given a discount on your current commercial mortgage and you’ve been asked refinanc…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Apr 6, 2013

$30K to $2M CAPITAL AVAILABLE TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS(US AND CANADA ONLY).

$30K to $2M Capital available to expand your Business(US AND CANADA) Amounts from $30,000 to $2,000,000 Must be Existing Business for at…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Anil Kumar S.A

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an opp…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Calvin Butler

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service