General (846)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make money in Brazil real estate market

Make money in Brazil real estate market While the North American economy is slagging, Brazil’s economy is on fire. And with the advent of t…

Started by Carlos Da Silva

0 Sep 26, 2013

Need financing? We are direct private lenders!

Streit Lending We are direct private bridge lenders.  We fund all of our loans using our own balance sheet.  We do not use any 3rd party ca…

Started by Auriel Streit

0 Sep 23, 2013

Forming R.E. Syndicate

I am a San Francisco Gen. Contractor with exp. & expertise, seeking Hard Money Equity Investors for R.E. investment syndicate ( not l…

Started by ANTHONY PAPPAS

0 Sep 22, 2013

Great Funding Available

$1-6mm / Bridge loans, rehab ok, no construction, major asset classes, will look at other asset classes if deal is real strong, close in 2…

Started by Ed Beard, Jr.

0 Sep 19, 2013

FAST FUNDING

Dear Customers, This message is to inform you that we offer all types of L0ANS @ 0.3% annual rate. Are you in need of financing of any type…

Started by Mr.Krishna Manickam

2 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by K. Vang-Thao

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY!

WOW. Everybody needs money from you guys. But what do you get? Interest? Shares? Well obviously, but what else? Sounds cold to me. I only d…

Started by Mark LePera

3 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Mark LePera

Real Estate Investor or Business Owner? Do You Know The Difference?

Most real estate investors don’t realize that they are and should be acting like real entrepreneurs and are not actually real estate inve…

Started by Bill Ham

1 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by wilmar ashton

3 Tips for Making Great Offers!

The only good offer is one that gets accepted! If you offers are not getting accepted…read on! For more info get my free report on Tips f…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Sep 3, 2013

Borrow against pending insurance settlement

I am looking for help. I want to borrow against pending insurance settlement. Need $17,000 to $30,000 for 3 to 8 months. Will provide lien…

Started by Delanie Allen

0 Sep 2, 2013

Searching for a JV Cooperation with a total summ of project $300M

I am looking for a JV investor for a Project in China, the interested ones will have to send the answers of the questions below so we can d…

Started by Fabian Muca

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Fabian Muca

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service