General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collateral Loans with No Credit Check Nationwide

One of my very strong asset based lenders has their asset based loan program for those direct Principal Borrowers/Owners of assets that are…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 31, 2015

Green Project Funding Available for Projects in USA Only

If you are a direct Principal Borrower and have a solid Green Project based here in the USA,then we have funding via our green project fund…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 27, 2015

Need Funding? WE CAN HELP!!

Overview of Our Financing Solutions We provide a vast number of business financing solutions that have been developed to support the specif…

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 May 17, 2015

Riviera Maya, Mexico. info for Lenders & Investors

Kolarewich Mortgage Co. is a specialized commercial broker finance company focused on meeting the complex financing needs  of companies and…

Started by Kolarewich Mortgage Co.

0 Apr 23, 2015

Riviera Maya, Mexico. Info for lenders & Investors.

Kolarewich Mortgage Company always welcomes accredited investors and lenders which are willing to participate in cooperation with our compa…

Started by Kolarewich Mortgage Co.

0 Apr 23, 2015

Massive Affordable Modular Homes Development Project in Hattiesburg/Petal,Lamar, Mississippi Gulf Coast Communities.

This Project will span in key area's of the State of Mississippi that has been voted and recognize as the 10th fastest growing real estate…

Started by Larry McCullar

0 Apr 21, 2015

NO Credit, NO Income Hard Money Loans Up to $300K!

PURCHASE MONEY ONLY!     6 mo. I/O Loan Purpose: Flip Only Term: 6 months Amortization: Interest Only Tier 1 Rate, Points*: 11%, 4.5 points…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

0 Apr 18, 2015

SEEKING BUYERS OF PERFORMING COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOANS

I have access to asset managers and sellers of commercial real estate loans, performing and non-performing. I need qualified buyers that ca…

Started by Russell Bartlett

0 Apr 15, 2015

FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR YOU APPLY NOW

Chstandard Commercial Finance offers a diverse mix of commercial real estate loans to meet the individual borrowing needs and investment ob…

Started by Augustine Isidero

0 Apr 13, 2015

RATES STARTING IN THE 4's FOR BORROWERS W/CREDIT ISSUES

​Don't go hard money until you check with me first. May be able to lend when other banks won't. Income-producing properties such as multi-f…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

0 Apr 13, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service