General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AVIALABLE LOAN FUNDING TO CLOSE BEFORE 22ND DECEMBER HURRY UP AND GET YOURS!!!

DO YOU NEED PRIVATE FUNDING???? WE HAVE PRIVATE CAPITAL INVESTORS WHO ARE SEEKING TO FUND YOUR VIABLE PROJECTS UP TO $200MM We represent le…

Started by Mark Owen

0 Nov 30, 2015

loans with 3% interest

If you are in need of a loan you can contact me for more information my e-mail is micheal.dewey112@gmail.com 

Started by Micheal Dewey

0 Nov 13, 2015

Financial Instruments for Sale/Lease (BG,SBLC,MTN,LC,DLC)

Dear sir/MaWe are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhanc…

Started by humbrt gonzalez

2 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by ramesh s iyer

How Wholesalers Can Now Earn More

Wholesalers can now earn much more by connecting real estate investors and home sellers with renovation funds (not a loan)…   Owners get t…

Started by Irving Allen

0 Oct 25, 2015

PRIVATE CARIBBEAN ISLAND RESORT FOR IMMEDIATE SALE

On offer for sale, a Private Caribbean Island Resort (the “Resort”) priced at $10M. The Resort comprises of 13 acres Leasehold Island prope…

Started by Otis Murray

0 Oct 17, 2015

Monetizing Bank Instruments .

Monetizing Bank Instruments is the process of liquidating such instruments by converting them into legal tender. We can help monetize or le…

Started by Kolarewich Mortgage Co.

0 Oct 8, 2015

Deal Makers Funding Assistance

Hello everyone. If you are closing deals and need cash to close, this may be a place you can check into. Use my referral code "MoneyNow" at…

Started by Larry Q. Lawyer

0 Aug 26, 2015

Looking to purchase a business in Florida with great cash flow?

If anyone in the Florida area is looking to purchase a company, please contact me. - Company is a 10+ yr old company - Established website…

Started by Lester Reyes

0 Jul 22, 2015

funds available for lending at a very low and affordable interest rate, we close within 1-2 weeks.

Goldsten Lending is here to help you with your financial needs to help conquer all your financial troubles and pay back with no prepayment…

Started by william fred

0 Jun 12, 2015

Investors Friendly Agents

I'm looking for an agent that works with investors to clear there books. E:joejrproperties@gmail.com P-843-409-4746

Started by Leroy Joe Jr.

0 Jun 4, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service