General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loan offer

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Feb 27, 2016

Crowdfunding Education: If You Think Education is Expensive, Try Ignorance!

Hi All;If you have been wondering how Crowdfunding can be used to raise RE capital, a seminar in NY is holding an event in early March... h…

Started by Michael Weiner

0 Feb 21, 2016

My buyers website.

www.discountwholesalehomes.com I have one that's. 56 Acres right next door to a Skiing and Motorcross Resort. Property was already surveyed…

Started by Carlos M Rivera Jr

0 Feb 21, 2016

Guaranteed Loan and details For Immediate processing

Has anyone done business with Terry Chapman o? we are reliable,dependable and legitimate.We have helped a lot of loan seekers all over the…

Started by ABDUL MOHAM

1 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Ivel Rodriguez

Loan offer

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individualindividuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Co…

0 Feb 1, 2016

FUNDING SOLUTION!!!

Looking for investment funding? Search no more!!! I assist real estate investors, Loans for commercial use, Bridge loans, Individual, co-op…

Started by Agnew Knox

0 Jan 28, 2016

LOOKING FOR JV PARTNER

Seasoned Realtor with over 10 years experience and now looking to invest in sfr and multi-units to fix and flip.  I need an sincere and hon…

Started by Michele Jefferson

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by MyRENTEDroom

Direct Funding!!!

I'm Agnew Knox, I work with Old Phokes Homes, LLC. We offer Private Financing & Hard Money Loans for Individuals, Flips, Acquisition, B…

Started by Agnew Knox

0 Jan 14, 2016

COMMERCIAL, CONSTRUCTION, AND BUSINESS FUNDING AVAILABLE NOW: REAL ESTATE, AND RAW LAND FUNDING NOW AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE

I am Benson Hamzar, a private lender in California with funds available from $5,000.00 up to $500,000.00 at the interest rate of 5% for Per…

Started by David Horn

0 Jan 13, 2016

Financing

Hi Everyone. My name is Stelios Dimakos and I am here to provide financial assistance to anyone in need of Loan. I lend between $10,000.00…

0 Jan 11, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service