General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fixed Rate Deferred Annuities Available

I am direct to a Licensed Seller of Fixed Rate Deferred Annuities, if you are a direct Investor or Investment firm seeking a safe haven Inv…

Started by Don Carter

0 Oct 12, 2021

UNSECURED BUSINESS AND PERSONAL LOANS FROM $10K-$400K

UNSECURED BUSINESS AND PERSONAL LOANS AVAILABLE FROM $10,000-$400,000. USED CASH FOR ANY PURPOSE, BUSINESS OR PERSONAL ALL 50 STATES, FUNDI…

Started by Thomas Fordyce

0 Oct 5, 2021

Who Needs Mortgage Leads?

Do you purchase mortgage leads? Because I have several that come across my desk daily.... I could send you the criteria... You decide if yo…

Started by The Funding Diva

0 Sep 20, 2021

Real Time Mortgage Leads Available!!!

NEED #MORTGAGE #LEADS? Real time and aged leads available!!! Submit your request today!!! Loan Officers and Brokers Welcome!!! Submit your…

0 Sep 16, 2021

Proven Legitimate Email List of Wholesalers and Rehabbers Wanted

I am seeking a legitimate reputable and proven provider that provides quality Email list of Wholesalers and Rehabbers as well as those seek…

Started by Don Carter

0 Sep 11, 2021

Major Financial Group Looking to Buy

I spoke with one of my Principals today informed that his large financial services group that is well capitalized and they are seeking to e…

Started by Don Carter

0 Aug 31, 2021

Buying or Selling a Business?

Anyone thinking of #selling their #business right now due to the pandemic? #Free Business Listing #Listed on over 1600 business buyer webs…

0 Aug 20, 2021

Who has a Business For Sale?

Anyone thinking of #selling their #business right now due to the pandemic? #Free Business Listing #Listed on over 1600 business buyer websi…

0 Aug 19, 2021

Business Lines of Credit Available

One of my 2 direct and well capitalized Lenders of Business Lines of Credit is offering the following Business LOC program nationwide:*1,2…

Started by Don Carter

0 Jul 20, 2021

Become A Licensed Real Estate Agent Or Mortgage Loan Officer

Click On The Following Link To Start A Career In Real Estate Or Mortgage. https://trk.realestateexpress.com/?a=15197&c=158&p=r&;…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Jul 7, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service