All Discussions Tagged 'rental' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you need a preapproval to purchase residential investment properties?

Advantages of Being Pre-Approved: Know your rates and terms in writing upfrontNo cost to youUse your proof of funds (POF) when submitting o…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 16, 2020

Do you need to purchase or refinance rental properties?

Our Investment Property asset-based loans can provide the cash you need to grow your rental portfolio. Benefits include:Get cash from renta…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 16, 2020

Do you need a loan to purchase or refinance rental properties?

Get Cash From Your Existing Rental Portfolio RentalOne asset-based loans can provide the cash you need to grow your rental portfolio.  Be…

Started by Admin

3 Jan 7, 2020
Reply by Admin

Rehab Loan: 100% financing for Purchase, Improvements and Closing Costs!

ReCasa Financial Group's rehab loan program offers 100% financing for purchase, improvements and soft costs  on 1-4 family non owner occupi…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

5 May 6, 2018
Reply by Alan Johnson Arthur

Here is an EASY way to Get More Financing for Your Deals and It Won't Cost You a Penny!

Hey Guys, I am all about making life easier. We are all looking for more financing for our deals. I wanted to share this FREE tool that I f…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 27, 2017

Refinance for rental properties.

Thank you. Below is the full scenarios. Please advise of what Requirements and  documents I need to provide you. Carol 954-520-1469 All pro…

Started by Carol Brenner

7 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

The hottest market in real estate!

In case you did not know success travels in trends. Where can you find a very desirable market that offers a quality of life unlike any oth…

Started by Gary Cross

0 Mar 12, 2016

NEW: SFH Turnkey Investor Program & Blanket Loans for 1-4 Units

1-4 Unit Loans SFH, 2-4 Family, Condos, Townhomes Loans from $25k to $750k 30 Year Term & 30 Year Amortization Minimum Property Value…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Feb 24, 2016

NEW: SFH Turnkey Investor Program & Blanket Loans for 1-4 Units

1-4 Unit Loans SFH, 2-4 Family, Condos, Townhomes Loans from $25k to $750k 30 Year Term & 30 Year Amortization Minimum Property Value…

0 Feb 24, 2016

Rental Single Family Home FUNDING for Purchase or Refinance- 7 to 9% Fixed, 3/1 or 5/1 ARM

Available States:  CO, TX, WA, FL, SC, TN, GA, IL, MD, MI, MO, OH NO income requirements NO cash reserves NO BK's in last 3 years NO Forecl…

0 Oct 8, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service