All Discussions Tagged 'LTV' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ONGOING FIX & FLIP SFR PROJECTS TAMPA, FL - REQUIRE VERIFIABLE PRIVATE LENDERS

ARE U A GENUINE PRIVATE LENDER LOOKING FOR REAL AVENUES TO INVEST/FUND ???   ONCE OFF OR ONGOING ???  ARE YOU A QUALIFIED INVESTOR ??? $40k…

Started by Sol Celender

0 Jan 18, 2015

12 Property Purchase need 80% LTV close in next 60 days with 3 strong Guarantors

My two partners and I are looking to purchase 12 properties for $735,000 here before year end.  We need to find a lender that will do 80% L…

Started by JJ

18 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Kirkland Dean

What are some additional methods of finding private money for investment deals?

I have access to a lot of fix and flip deals with great numbers, and I find them almost daily.I'm an agent/investor located in the Central…

Started by Wayne Lord

16 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Arnold Walker

90% LTV Commercial Loan available for projects worldwide

Funding available for all sectors/industries, minimum amount is $50MM at 90% LTV.  Contact me for additional information.  Please consider…

Started by Nengi

0 Jun 24, 2014

Funding Partner Needed To Purchase & Rehab

Seeking Funding Partner to purchase 14 properties within SC. Most are SFR's, most are occupied with long term tenants and I have a contract…

Started by Margaret Tate

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Awesome opportunity to partner 50/50 or to fund my projects 100%, buy the contract!

Hi I am seeking 100% funding for the purchase of SF Homes in the great unsaturated State of South Carolina. Here is an example of  a home t…

Started by Margaret Tate

9 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

80% LTV Available For Mult-Family Hard Money Projects

Commercial Bridge/Hard Money: Entitlements, capital infusion, geographical regions, and market conditions are all considered in the approva…

Started by Tiffany Williams

0 Aug 16, 2013

80% LTV For Hard Money Is Available For Multi-Family Projects

Commercial Bridge/Hard Money: Entitlements, capital infusion, geographical regions, and market conditions are all considered in the approva…

Started by Tiffany Williams

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Kevin McFarland

Southern California hard money loans. I will fund any prop in SO CA at 65% LTV in a week

Let me know what property you want to refinance, or buy. Write me a little story about the property and the deal. If you have skin in the g…

Started by Amir Halavi

0 May 16, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service