Admin's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"MJ this is Monty, owner of the Real Estate Finance Website. I can do this loan at th…"

Admin replied on Thursday to Loan Wanted For Rental Rehab

3 on Thursday
Reply by Admin

"Very nice!"

Admin replied Nov 14 to Financed and approved

1 Nov 14
Reply by Admin

"Got it Shaun. I will check it out tonight and give you a call after. Thanks for the…"

Admin replied Sep 29 to Fix & Flip Funding Nationwide - Single Family and Multifamily!

5 Sep 30
Reply by Shaun Tollman

"Shaun, About 50% of the loans I do are commercial. Up to 75% rate and term, up to 70…"

Admin replied Sep 14 to Fix & Flip Funding Nationwide - Single Family and Multifamily!

5 Sep 30
Reply by Shaun Tollman

"Hi Louis. Those terms are about right for a 12 to 24 month bridge loan. Sounds like…"

Admin replied Aug 30 to I have a question for the lenders and brokers on this site...

3 Sep 14
Reply by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

"Sam, If you have a fix & flip in need of funding, purchase or refinance, you can…"

Admin replied Aug 14 to LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND.

2 Aug 14
Reply by Admin

"HI FRIENDS.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS NICE LADY WITH FUNDING ON HER FREE AND CLE…"

Admin replied Aug 6 to Request Deleted by Author

6 Aug 10
Reply by Chad Davis

"C'mon man, this is pathetic. Take your fake loan company somewhere else."

Admin replied Jul 28 to GUARANTEED LOAN OFFER,APPLY

2 Aug 14
Reply by Sam Chainani

"Hi Louis this is Monty. I own this website. I too can offer you 90% funding for reha…"

Admin replied Jul 15 to "Looking for fix and flip funding in Florida. Need 90% LTV. Loan amount 240k"

5 Jul 21
Reply by David Williams

"Interesting scam. I don't think you are very likely to make any money fucking the me…"

Admin replied Jul 15 to Bitcoin Investment Opportunity

3 Jul 15
Reply by Admin

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service