General (856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New 10 Year Term Loan With Monthly Payments

Features include:Loans from $30,000 to $350,000Interest rates from 6.25% to 7.25%10 year term & low monthly payments with no prepayment…

Started by Richard Lares

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

I finally got a loan and i hope this helps someone too...

I am a Truck driver and real estate investor in FL, and after so many years of applying to get a loan, I finally got financial assistance a…

Started by Simon Matlou

0 Oct 21, 2016

Seeking Motivated Individuals looking to make money

Hello, I have been in the Real Estate business about 15 years. Iam now looking to form a team of highly motivated individuals that are look…

Started by Alex

0 Oct 13, 2016

Commercial Mortgage Ratios Explained

Underwriting commercial real estate loans, there are three main ratios to us to analyze the quality of a financing request. Loan-To-Value (…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 3, 2016

Value Commercial Property Using Gross Rent Multiplier (GRM) Formula

The Gross Rent Multiplier (GRM) is a capitalization method used for calculating the approximate value of an income producing commercial pro…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 3, 2016

Business Loan

Hard money loans to both companies and individuals. Loans are based entirely on the value of the collateral being pledged as security for t…

Started by Pedro Reimer

0 Oct 1, 2016

Hello Everyone

Seeking for Loan and Project Investment Funds?? World Finance Limited is a lending institution that provides affordable loans/investment pa…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Sep 24, 2016

Join The Solar Revolution Movement

www.BuildYourSolarBiz.info  Get paid 20 years guaranteed residual income teaching homeowners how to never pay for dirty energy again, savin…

Started by Jorge Diaz Jr.

0 Sep 22, 2016

Development Project in British Columbia ready to build out

We have 25-acres fully serviced and zoned for a multi-use Hotel, Winery and 20 bare land strata homes, with the potential for 15 more homes…

Started by scott john wilshaw

1 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Dean Harter

Secured and Unsecured loan offer

With an innovative, standardized, product driven online commercial lending platform (Money Lenders Incorporated), and a dedicated team of s…

Started by robert barabino

0 Sep 13, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service