All Discussions Tagged 'Borrowers' (8)

← Back to Hard Money
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Go Big For Your Clients!

We offer Hard Money financing for Jumbo Size loans with qualifications that are more forgiving than traditional or conventiona…

Started by Forest Tardibuono

0 Oct 4

Who Is Today’s Real Estate Investor?

Who do you envision when you think of the stereotypical real estate investor?  The reality is far from the Hollywood image of the busin…

0 Sep 25

Housing Market Update For San Francisco

See original article here: http://www.sunpacificmortgage.com/blogs/housing-market-update-san-francisco/ The convergence of several facto…

0 Sep 14

How Much Do Utility Bills Add to Bay Area Home Ownership Costs?

Last month a Pacific Union Blog ran an eye-opening article on what the cost of utility bills added to homeownership in the Bay Area.  Surp…

0 Aug 14

Bay Area’s Hottest Spots for Home Flippers

A recent study done by ATTOM Data Solutions states some zip codes in the Bay are ranked among the nation’s hottest housing market for f…

0 Jul 24

Crystal Ball Reading for Real Estate in 2017

According to the most respected real estate prognosticators, California remains one of the safest places to invest your money in 2017.  …

0 May 16

Deal of The Month – Superhero To The Rescue

Rush Purchase in Healdsburg, Sonoma County  A past borrower of ours called me a couple of weeks ago, asking if I could help save her deal…

0 Mar 16

Can you make 13% return on your investment?

My company is super busy sending out Trust Deed Offerings and we are looking to add more private investors to our family team! There was a…

0 Aug 12, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service