Need $500,000 for a Daycare Project - 2 weeks left to put this deal together.

We have an 8000 square foot old community centre along with a vacant adjacent property under contract here in Regina, SK until the end of August that are worth $721,000 as is. After renovations approx. $821,000.
We are looking for private funding in the amount of $500,000 for everything we need to do with the properties in order to renovate the building, secure a mortgage and help this local non-profit, charity daycare out. They are going to lease-to-own the properties over a 4 year contract.
We are asking the lender we partner with to contract for 48 interest only monthly payments - with the initial investment then being paid back in 4 years with the sale of the properties.
If this interests you then please let me know as soon as possible the interest rate you would be willing to offer and any other terms. Thanks!

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Am a private lender, giving out loans at 4% interest rate, and i can fund within 5 working days, i currently have funds available to lend, if you want to do business, get back to me for more information at lendingfinancialinc@gmail.com

Cell: (727) 755-7072

Sincerely,

Vavoulis Mario
Lending Financial Inc
http://lendingfinancialinc.com
(727) 755-7072

Get Pre-approved for over 30 types of Small Business Loans and Real Estate Financing Programs directly from your mobile device at www.mobilebusinessloan.com

We specialize in:
■ START-UP LOANS
■ PERSONAL LOANS
■ SBA LOANS
■ REAL ESTATE LOANS
■ and MUCH MORE!! #GETALOANFROMYOURMOBILEPHONE #MOBILEBUSINESSLOAN.COM #GOTAPHONEGETALOAN #macgrealestate #financialeducation #supportsmallbusiness #ondeck #newtek #connectlending #businessloans #workingcapitalloans #sbaloans #financing #entreprenuers #unsecuredbusinessloans #minoritybusiness #buyblack #latinobusinessowners #blackbusinessowners #startup #entrepreneur

I maybe able to help.  www.breaico.com

brenda@breaico.com

my cell:  972-877-6805

Please give us a call. Direct number is 941-518-8124. Thank you

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service