All Discussions Tagged 'high' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fastest Bridge Loans! - Highest LTVs! - No Exit Strategy Needed! - Bridge To Permanent Also Available!!

Interest Rate Ranges and Terms for both A&D or Purchase Funding: Bridge Loans at 8.00% to 12.00% Interest Only (based on Prime rate i…

Started by Eric Day

2 Jun 11
Reply by John Galloway

SEEKING $100,000,000 IN ROUND 1 FUNDING FOR Q1

Equipped with world class leadership and portfolio diversity, private equity trust Kearsedge Boston seeks $100M funding round in Q1 of 2018…

Started by Perry Jones

2 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

High LTV Financing for US and International RE projects over $5 million USD - Brokers welcome

We work with a Hedge Fund that provides high-LTV financing (up to 98%) for US and International Business Ventures, Startups, and Commercial…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Jan 24, 2017

Emergency Lending Needed!

I am hoping to find an lender With Heart that can do a small emergency loan. High interest rate is OK.  I am faced with an emergency and I…

Started by Richelle bombardier

7 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Dave Jameson

Need financing on 4 x 12 unit buildings in Milwaukee

My partner and I own around 150 units and we are looking to purchase 4 multi unit buildings.  15% Cap off market deal but looking for 90%+…

Started by JJ

9 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Mckenley Washington

ONGOING FIX & FLIP SFR PROJECTS TAMPA, FL - REQUIRE VERIFIABLE PRIVATE LENDERS

ARE U A GENUINE PRIVATE LENDER LOOKING FOR REAL AVENUES TO INVEST/FUND ???   ONCE OFF OR ONGOING ???  ARE YOU A QUALIFIED INVESTOR ??? $40k…

Started by Sol Celender

0 Jan 18, 2015

ONGOING FIX & FLIP SFR PROJECTS TAMPA, FL - REQUIRE VERIFIABLE PRIVATE LENDERS

ARE U A GENUINE PRIVATE LENDER LOOKING FOR REAL AVENUES TO INVEST/FUND ???   ONCE OFF OR ONGOING ???  ARE YOU A QUALIFIED INVESTOR ??? $40k…

Started by Sol Celender

0 Jan 18, 2015

Funding for new build Texas 4plex - cash flowing very well!

Hello,I am looking for the quickest funding process with the least out of pocket costs (lower than the typical 25% down).  Please only cont…

Started by Chris Harp

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Acquisition Capital for Real Estate Fund - Existing Portfolio, 15%+ Gross Yield

Hi everyone, we are looking for Acquisition Capital ($400,000 to $2m). The capital will be used to: A) Acquire existing portfolio of 10 pro…

Started by Thomas Su

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Seeking JV or Hard Money Loan for 90 days for a 20% return on Principle

This development opportunity is the first of four phases.  this one consists of the acquisition and interior finishes of a bank owned asset…

Started by Scott Niblack

5 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service