All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUEST TO OVER 4,000 LENDERS NATIONWIDE!!! GET THE FUNDING YOU NEED TODAY!! (75% APPROVAL RATE)

MACG REAL ESTATE FUNDIG PORTAL Our data-base contains the lending requirements of more than 4,000 lenders carefully selected based on reput…

Started by Mckenley Washington

3 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Barry Vigoda

Private Money to help you Buy & Renovate Residential Investment Properties

I work with a Direct, Private Money Lender serving residential rehab investors who acquire, renovate, sell and rent properties. Lines of cr…

Started by Admin

9 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Anthony David Martin

Seeking JV Partner or Private Money Lender

“I invest in properties that are in foreclosure. We buy them, improve them and quickly resell them for a profit. In order to do these trans…

Started by Wayne Jewell

8 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

100% Investor Financing - Purchase, Improvements, Soft Costs

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

3 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Corey Roshel

Non Profit Seeking Funding Partners

Our current real estate business has been notified that our non profit for supporting affordable housing has been approved as of April of t…

Started by Linda King

4 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Need $500,000 for a Daycare Project - 2 weeks left to put this deal together.

We have an 8000 square foot old community centre along with a vacant adjacent property under contract here in Regina, SK until the end of A…

Started by Jason Cameron

9 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Seeking Private Investors

Dear Private Investors: My name is Charles C. Clarkson :  I am seeking a private investors as you to fund REI ( Real Estate Investment -Co…

Started by Charles C.Clarkson

21 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Seeking Rehab and Flip Loan or Investor

I'm seeking a loan to start a rehab project. I have one potential property I'm interested in flipping. I can give you the links to it, if i…

Started by Walysia Clark

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma.

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma. Property is a U.S.D.A. Repo 3 bed 1 bath under contract and in Escrow. I am converting to 3 bed 2…

Started by Chris Roberts

2 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Needing funding on small project

We are acquiring several low income homes in the Ohio market.  Our plan is to rehab and either rent or seller finance off.  Looking for fun…

Started by Janette Channing

13 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service