All Discussions Tagged 'brokers' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is direct? Who is a mortgage broker? Which one are you?

Owning this website, I come into contact with many direct lenders, mortgage brokers, borrowers, and others in the lending circle. With all…

Started by Admin

30 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

Church Financing Is Available!

Your Financing Needs end today! We can get most Churches prequalified for a loan even if credit has been in obstacle in the past. Whether y…

Started by Reginald Metts

2 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Reginald Metts

Become a Commercial Loan Broker with the New Innovative Lending Platform (CLOSE MORE DEALS 83% FUNDING RATE!!)

If you are a broker and want to expand you business, we invite you to join our commercial lending team to increase your success in commerci…

Started by Mckenley Washington

0 Dec 2, 2014

Seeking 100% Funding to Purchase Wholesale-Retail Properties in Illinois Suburbs

Real Estate Investor-VRCAPITAL INVESTMENTS & VRCI PROPERTIES, looking for small hardmoney or private lenders  to fund $10,000 to $50,00…

Started by Valerie Robinson

12 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

Southern California hard money loans. I will fund any prop in SO CA at 65% LTV in a week

Let me know what property you want to refinance, or buy. Write me a little story about the property and the deal. If you have skin in the g…

Started by Amir Halavi

0 May 16, 2013

Earn 1 Point on all funded Hard Money Deals - for LO's, Realtors and Mortgage Brokers

Sherman Bridge Lending is a Direct Hard Money Lender lending in Texas Only (no rural properties). Fix and Flip Loans 4 Points - 13.99% up…

Started by Rob Renk

0 Jan 28, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service