All Discussions Tagged 'SFR' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Key Investment Guidelines For Rental SFR Properties

WINSTON ROWE & ASSOCIATES Whether you're looking for a conduit, traditional or hard money funding solutions. Winston Rowe and Associate…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 5, 2016

Residential Portfolio warehouse line of credit

Please read to the end before responding..... I am seeking a $15-30 Million line of credit to be used for residential N/O/O SFR property pu…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

EXPIRES 1/22/15 - END BUYER SECURED. NEED TRANSACTIONAL FUNDS OF $40M for Large SFR Tape. 200% ROI in 90 Days

I have a deal we have walked into that requires significant capital through cash, BG or LOC. We desire to take this large tape of SFRs (ave…

Started by Kevin Cook

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Management

Gap Funding Needed for a Flip in Chicago

Hello Team, I am a real estate investor and I am currently working on 3 deals right now.  I have another deal that needs funding... I do ha…

Started by Andy Birkel

10 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Stated income loans are here.. SEE MORE DETAILS.

Before you go to a hard money loans, give us a try: Fico to 650 SFR, 1-4 unit properties 5 units + See attached information sheet for more…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Apr 26, 2014

Stated income loans are here

Before you go to a hard money loans, give us a try: Fico to 650 SFR, 1-4 unit properties 5 units + See attached information sheet for more…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Apr 26, 2014

Flippers in Los Angeles - Make 100% Return

Concept: Assemble a collection of single family fixers in the Studio City area and hold them for two to three years, then fix and flip. A p…

Started by Jim Nelson

2 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Wanted -- Small Balance Asset Based Loan

Need to pull cash out of a Free & Clear investment property for repairs, personal and business funding. Small balance loan, residential…

Started by Gwendolyn Bryant

12 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding Partner Needed To Purchase & Rehab

Seeking Funding Partner to purchase 14 properties within SC. Most are SFR's, most are occupied with long term tenants and I have a contract…

Started by Margaret Tate

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Awesome opportunity to partner 50/50 or to fund my projects 100%, buy the contract!

Hi I am seeking 100% funding for the purchase of SF Homes in the great unsaturated State of South Carolina. Here is an example of  a home t…

Started by Margaret Tate

9 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service