All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obtain Fast Funding For Real Estate, Business,Personal And Debt Consolidation

Click On The Following Link To Apply. https://apply.creditabsolute.com/prequalify?am_id=sharon2787

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Sep 6

Distressed property real estate loans - fast bridge loans

Most commercial real estate property types including cannabis loans. Puerto Rico real estate loans USA commercial real estate loans $1mm t…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Sep 4

Top Funding Sources on The Real Estate Finance Website!

Our Top Funding Sources page is a short list of proven, experienced Mortgage Professionals that can do a great job of getting you the fundi…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 4

DSCR Loans for Investors - Rates as low as 6.5%!

Started by Admin

0 Sep 3

UP TO 100% ACQUISITION AND REHAB LOAN

FIX & FLIP PROPERTY FINANCING TERM: 6-12 months INTEREST RATE:10-13% FUNDING RANGE: $150,000 – 2,000.000 CREDIT SCORE: All credit score…

Started by J Clark

0 Sep 2

FINANCING FOR VACANT AND RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES NATIONWIDE

FIX AN FLIP LOANS COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES BUSINESS LOANS JUST CALL OR EMAIL TO GET PRE-APPROVED! Telephone number is (541) 264-8260 Cell and…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Sep 2

Square One- business, personal or real estate funding needs.

Regardless, If you’re starting at Square One looking for funding or back to Square One after the funding, you thought you had lined up, did…

Started by Square One Funding

0 Sep 2

Looking to buy a duplex

Hey, I am looking to buy a duplex in an up and coming neighbourhood, price is $475,000. My biggest issue at the moment is the lack of downp…

Started by Patrick Higgins

5 Aug 30
Reply by WKL David

Bahamas

Anyone lend in the Bahamas? $13mm cashout, private island, exit plan to sell, use of funds is to payoff other family members, in one family…

Started by Marc Walowitz

4 Aug 28
Reply by WKL David

Ready to start shopping for my first investment property. Thought I would start by asking about the financing end of things...

I own the house I live in (really my mortgage company does) and I think it is time I start investing. I am posting because I want to start…

Started by DA Clark

6 Aug 28
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service