All Discussions Tagged 'loans' (71)

← Back to Hard Money
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Texas HardMoney Loans up to 75% & No Doc Hardmoney Loans

We are still offering the NO DOC Hardmoney loans for Texas Properties.   Texas Properties Only!   LTV: up to 60% Term: 1 to 2 Yrs Rate: 16…

Started by John Broussard

3 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Arthur LaGuette

Who Funds Against Annuities? $240K Cash Value

Do You Fund Against Annuities? Have a client seeking a loan for his $240K Cash Value annuity. Please contact me ASAP if interested and able…

Started by OCF Private Lending

1 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Linda King

Need 3 to 5 year $500K corporate asset backed loan

Looking for a direct lender to fund a 3 to 5 year $500K corporate asset backed loan request at max 15%. Please contact me if interested and…

Started by OCF Private Lending

0 Jun 4, 2013

BRIC LLC…STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL LOAN

What's the climate for small businesses trying to get loans these days? I saw a statistic that 74% of all small business loan applications…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 May 29, 2013

Up to 70% LTV Private Money for Owner Occupied Purchases, Commercial and Land!

With 25+ years of private money lending throughout Northern California under my belt, I am proud to admit I am an expert in this field but…

Started by Forest Tardibuono

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Forest Tardibuono

I Still Offer Hard Money Loans For Principal Residences - purchase and refinances.

I have been the Hard Money Broker and owner of this family owned and run Real Estate and Mortgage company "Sun Pacific Mortgage & Real…

0 Mar 18, 2013

Want Safe Northern California Hard Money Loans?

I offer loans on owner occupied purchases, multiple unit properties, investment and commercial real estate purchases as well as land purcha…

0 Mar 5, 2013

Trouble Getting a Bank Loan? Feeling Chilled By Bad Real Estate News? My Loans Could Be The Solution.

I offer loans for owner occupied purchases, non-owner purchases, investments, commercial and up to 75% Loan To Value on a case by case basi…

0 Feb 5, 2013

Merry Christmas! We are still here, funding your Hard Money Loans.

Merry Christmas! Despite the holiday festivities, our lines are open for any commercial (or other real estate) Hard Money loans.  I special…

0 Dec 21, 2012

We can do hard money loans for owner occupied properties, including condos and commercial!

As the Broker  of Sun Pacific Mortgage & Real Estate since 1988 here in Sonoma County,  I have dealt with hard money or private money f…

0 Oct 11, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service