Jim Hollenback's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I sent a summary to your email. Thanks, Jim"

Jim Hollenback replied Aug 27, 2013 to Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Rolf, I am sending you the summary to your email. Thanks and let me know what you th…"

Jim Hollenback replied Aug 26, 2013 to Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Jared, I sent you the summary at your other email. Let me know what you think, Jim"

Jim Hollenback replied Aug 26, 2013 to Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Hi Marie, I will send you the summary if you give me a company email. I can call you…"

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Will do. Thanks, Jim"

Jim Hollenback replied Aug 24, 2013 to Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Thanks Andrew. We are still looking for funding. I will send you a summary. Let me k…"

Jim Hollenback replied Aug 22, 2013 to Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Chris it is. I will forward the summary. It does require an asset based lender.. Tha…"

Jim Hollenback replied Aug 22, 2013 to Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Hi Leah, Sorry about the delay in answering. I have been away from the site. This ne…"

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Thanks Ron, Please send me your email and I will forward the package. Jim"

Jim Hollenback replied Jul 21, 2013 to Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Max, Please forward your email so I can forward you the package. Thanks, Jim"

Jim Hollenback replied Jul 21, 2013 to Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service