Lefteris Moraitis
  • Switzerland
Share on Facebook

Lefteris Moraitis's Discussions

We're looking for co-investor for viable projects in Switzerland, Germany, Greece and Cyprus.

Started this discussion. Last reply by Alexander Kostylev Nov 11, 2012. 2 Replies

Our request includes the search for a strategic investor who will be able to provide for each project a section of needed capital about i.e. 60%, the rest of 40% would be provided by us. At these…Continue

Tags: Germany, Cyprus, Greece, Switzerland, Hospitality

Gifts Received


Lefteris Moraitis has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift


Lefteris Moraitis's Page

Profile Information

Company name and description
BCI Press AG

Venture Capital company for the area of alternative energy, hospitality and Health.



Comment Wall

You need to be a member of Real Estate Finance to add comments!

Join Real Estate Finance

  • No comments yet!

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service