Join Real Estate Finance
Commercial Mortgages and construction loans 250,000 to 10,000,000 nationwide
Commercial loans for apartments, hotels, motels, shopping centers, office buildings, 1 to 4 family properties and business owner occupied properties Hard Money loans for borrowers with credit challenges and for those that need faster closings
Please email loan request to firstname.lastname@example.org and our website is www.commercialmortgagecap.com ; and our telephone is 541-632-3560
Commercial real estate loans and construction financing nationwide 250,000 to 10,000,000
Commercial mortgages for apartments, shopping centers, office buildings, hotels, motels, industrial buildings and non owner occupied 1 to 4 family houses
Construction loans for residential and commercial development projects
Please email summary of loan request to email@example.com Our website is www.commercialmortgagecap.com and our telephone number is 541-632-3560
Commercial & Development Funding for Domestic and Overseas Projects!!!!!
Lender provides 100% funding on any deal, minimum loan $250,000 with no maximum on asset based lending. Funding is based on strength of project not LTV or LTC. Closing can range from 7 to 21 days, terms of up to 30 years. Loan closing is dependent upon timely client response and 3rd party reporting. You have repayment options of monthly or balloon payments.
Please forward your Proforma and Executive Summary to Karl Werner, firstname.lastname@example.org or provide me a number to reach you. Here to Serve!!!!!!
Commercial mortgages and construction loans for residential and commercial developments commercial mortgages 250,000 to 10,000,000 construction loans 500,000 to 10,000,000Richard Milford 541-632-3560 Email is email@example.com Website is www.commercialmortgagecap.com ;
Attractive Commercial & Development Loans for US and Overseas Projects
Lender provides 100% funding on any deal, minimum loan is $250,000 with no maximum on asset based lending. Funding is based on strength of project not LTV or LTC. Closing can range from 7 to 21 days with an average of 10 days, terms of up to 30 years. Loan closing is dependent upon timely client response and 3rd party reporting. You have repayment options of monthly or balloon payments.
Please forward your Proforma and Executive Summary to Karl Werner, firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a fast and straightforward program for Hard Money and Construction loans Nationwide. Here are the basics:
Loan amounts: 100,000 to 5,000,000 Short and Long Term Mortgages Available. For the right project, we can complete construction financing in any of the lower 48 states. We also have any amazing program to help our clients purchase or refinance most types of commercial properties, with a special emphasis on multifamily and retail. This funding is hard money so the lending process is faster and more streamlined than typical bank lending.
Business and Working Capital Loans 100,000 to 1,500,000
For more information or to be pre-approved for Commercial Real Estate Funding, just call or email me, Richard Milford. My contact information is below.
Email is email@example.com and our website is www.commercialmortgagecap.com and our telephone is 541-632-3560
Lender offers loans of approximate 4% and closes within 2 to 3 weeks. There are no paid points or other customary pre-closing fees. Lender does require applicant to make a good faith payment of 30% of their closing and loan processing costs. The remaining 70% is rolled into the loan to minimize your loan cost. No loan is to big!!!!!! Please forward your Proforma and Executive Summary to Karl Werner, firstname.lastname@example.org
We have recently closed a $2,090,000 loan on a 570 acre oceanfront property on Jamaica’s northern coast near Discovery Bay. The loan proceeds were used to acquire the site. The borrower plans to develop the property into a mixed use development. This being Kennedy Funding’s second loan closing in Jamaica (this year) we were familiar with the lending process as well as the complications that can present themselves by loan transactions in foreign countries and were able to navigate through those complications.
Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to discuss a new loan request.
Hi Monty, can I get more information..i can be reached at dkjules@gmail .com or 929 210 3335
interested in Acquiring Hotels/motels and assisted living facilities...
Welcome toReal Estate Finance
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2022 Created by Admin.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.