Share 'New 80/80 Hard Money Rehab Loan Program - Get Your Free Quote Today'
Brand new Hard Money Rehab loan program. The loan covers 80% of the purchase price + 80% of the rehab costs. You come in with the other 20% as a down payment.
Availability: CA, NV, AZ, FL, VA, CT, RI, PA, NJ, NY, MD
Minimum loan amounts: $200,000 in CA, NV, AZ, FL, $50,000 for all other states
Get your FREE no obligation quote today by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the fol…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this