All Discussions Tagged 'estate' (9)

← Back to Residential Financing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check out our aggressive new Fix & Flip Program!

Here is our new Fix & Flip Program: Term: 12 months Purchase or Refinance Up To 90% LTV Loan Amounts From $100K-$4M Financing for 1 to…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Feb 5, 2023

Investing In Real Estate Brings Good Return

Investing In Real Estate Brings Good Return According to a ATTOM Data Solutions recent report, real estate flips proved to be a lucrative…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 May 2, 2017

Anyone Interested in Investing in California Real Estate Jumbo Size Loan Amounts?

I am a California Broker with over 28 years experience in real estate and lending.  I just offer Hard Money/Private Money loans now.  I co-…

0 Sep 24, 2015

Attention Passive Equity Investors

We have some Excellent Turn-Key Real Estate Investment Opportunities in the NV, NC, IN, CA, MI, AZ, and OH markets. We are looking to offer…

Started by Jason Tooley, ARM

0 Nov 24, 2013

Owner Occupied Private Money Loans Are Still Available With Me!

I have been the Hard Money Broker and owner of this family owned and run Real Estate and Mortgage company "Sun Pacific Mortgage & Real…

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Edward Alvarez

Having Trouble Getting A Home Loan?

Are you having any loan troubles due to:  Poor credit? Recent foreclosure, short sale or bankruptcy? You are self employed and have difficu…

0 Mar 6, 2013

New Year - New Regulations for California Loans. Can You Act Like This Baby With Home Loans?

Video: New Year-New Regulations. Act Like A Baby With Home Loans??  http://youtu.be/jjgPDU8K93o I only do Hard Money loans.  They break out…

0 Feb 11, 2013

Are You Getting Chilled By The Negative Real Estate Inventory? Our Private Money Loans Can Be Your Solution.

I offer loans for owner occupied purchases, non-owner purchases, investments, commercial and up to 75% Loan To Value on a case by case basi…

0 Feb 5, 2013

We offer Hard Money financing for Owner Occupied Purchases in Northern CA.

There are not many Hard Money Lenders who still finance owner occupied purchases but we do.  Having established our Real Estate and Mortgag…

0 Dec 11, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service