Do You Fund Against Annuities? Have a client seeking a loan for his $240K Cash Value annuity.

Please contact me ASAP if interested and able to fund.

Francisco De La Chesnaye | fdelach@hotmail.com | 702 605 0220 | http://OCFPrivateLending.com

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Francisco - We have a firm that can assist: Some basic information:

Credit Lines for Owners of Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds and Other Securities

Receive Low-Rate, Quick-Closing, SIPC-insured, Institutional, Credit Lines Using Your Stocks or Other Securities as Collateral for business needs?

Principle owners of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other security types can leverage the value in those assets into a revolving line of credit with an LTV between 65% and 98% depending on the underlying securities. Rates are wholesale, well below market, averaging 2.83%-3.24% for credit lines from $100,000-$800,000, and even lower for larger portfolios (jumbo credit line clients can partake of rates as low as 0.9%) Repayment is flexible and interest-only, although clients are welcome to make principal payments when they wish.

This is a relationship-oriented lending institution and fully licensed in all US states and most foreign capitals. There are no hidden costs or fees of any kind.  No financial statements, credit checks, or asset verifications are required for eligibility, allowing the opening of the line to be a smooth and speedy process.

Getting started is simple and the minimum credit line authorization is $100,000, and you'll need stocks or other securities trading at least at $10 a share. You'll need a portfolio valued at least at $155,000 in total to get to that minimum $100,000 authorization, since the minimum loan-to-value is 65%.

If this supports your clients needs, then I can provide additional information for you.

Linda

Hello Francisco, I am not looking for financing but instead a customized funding as a funding partner catered to My business needs regards Syed (757) 689-7557

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service